We are professional, agile and our goal is to be the leader in self-performing integrated facility management, by employing 25,000 devoted and skilled technicians throughout North America, we will bring this to fruition ..
Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Company perks
We're looking for a skilled professional to join our team of Plumbers. The ideal candidate will have experience working with local city codes, experience with standard plumbing procedures and the ability to become a valued member of our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are interested in becoming a part of a dynamic and energetic organization, while having the chance to work on several unique projects. We're looking for someone who is comfortable working on challenging projects and enjoys solving problems via innovative methods.
- Understanding Plumbing Systems and Components.
- Understand and read blueprints to help determine work to be completed.
- Be aware of installation and set-up issues with plumbing systems.
- Closely inspect plumbing systems on a regular basis.
- Read and interpret the Uniform Plumbing Code.
- Understand the importance of proper waste disposal and sewage treatment.
- Tools and vehicle is a plus
Powered by JazzHR