Float at Durango North Center
A sign-on bonus of $750 for a qualified candidate is paid after six months of successful employment once hired. The offer is for external new hires only.
Join our dynamic organization. We are passionate about our impact on the families, children, and the communities we serve.
Tri-County Head Start employees have endless opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others. With ample opportunities for growth in both education and social services, working at Tri-County Head Start means you can develop your career alongside your community. You will earn the tools and resources needed for career success and make a difference in the lives of your community’s children and families.
A career at Tri-County Head Start offers training and advancement, community impact, and work-life balance. Eligible employee benefits include;
- Paid professional development
- Paid sick and personal time off
- Paid breaks; Thanksgiving, winter, and spring break
- Employee Assistance Program
Float: Part-Time; 20 hours a week for 52 weeks (eligible for more hours as available).
This position floats to classrooms to cover breaks and absences. The Float works cooperatively with staff, families, and volunteers to carry out the responsibilities and duties of the Head Start program to meet the cognitive, social-emotional, and physical needs of Head Start children and families.
Salary: The hourly wage range will be $12.90 to $14.07.
The minimum requirement for the position is:
- Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate or
- Hold a current Child Development Associates (CDA) is preferred, or willing to obtain CDA within six months.
- TCHS will pay the sign-on bonus amount after completing the CDA program. TCHS will assist you in getting the training and experience needed to meet the CDA requirement.
Apply online at
Durango 4C Council/Tri-County Head Start is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COVID-19 Vaccination Mandated Employer
Powered by JazzHR