Tradesmen International is looking to expand our team of qualified Trade Professionals for current & future projects in and around Fort Worth, TX. These are mainly first shift opportunities with a pay rate dependent on experience & skill level. If you are a Pipefitter and want to work alongside other proven Craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior workmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
Job Scope (can include any or all of the following):
- Installing and Working with PVC Piping, Copper Pipe and Groove Pipe
- Fitting Industrial Carbon Steel & Stainless Pipe
- Grinding & Beveling Pipe
- Laying out, Cutting, Assembling and/or Installing Pipe
- Works on Storm Drains & Underground Utilities
- Test Pipe Systems to Ensure Safety and Functionality
- Repairing Malfunctions
- Installing, Modifying and Repairing Fluid Systems
- Rebuilding Various Types of Pumps
- Occasionally Operating Forklifts
- Other Tasks as Needed or Assigned
- Previous Pipe Fitting Experience
- Tools for the Trade
- Licenses are a plus
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability