**We are searching for a qualified and self-motivated Certified Medication Aide to join our facility. You will perform a variety of patient care duties including administering medication, reporting changes, collecting samples, recording medication dosages, and providing direct care as needed**
$5000 sign-on bonus for new full time hires with 50% paid out within 90 days from hire.
This position is full time but we will consider part-time and PRN.
Weekend package eligible (+$4/hr differential)
Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess in-depth knowledge of patient care procedures and provide excellent patient care.
- Deliver routine daily medications, either prescription or non-prescription, to patients.
- Deliver direct care as needed.
- Coordinate with charge nurse to assist with patient care and medications.
- Follow written and verbal instructions on how to manage medications.
- Record medication dosages and times.
- Observe patients and document changes in their condition.
- Gather samples for analysis.
- Ensure equipment is routinely inspected and cleaned.
- Uphold all health and safety standards.
- Respond to patient call light to identify patient needs.
- administer non-invasive treatments
- Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Must be a certified medication aide
- Must be a graduate of a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant training program.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding medical and pharmacological terminology.
- All other duties as assigned.