Job Summary: The Plumber applies theory, code and related knowledge to layout and installation of plumbing systems. Understands sequence of operation, troubleshooting, and reading piping schematics, blueprints and specifications. Plumber performs preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot and service of commercial and industrial of plumbing and piping systems. Must be well organized to keep accurate service and maintenance records and communicate effectively to determine needs. Follows all company safety standards and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Install new and replacement equipment and parts per manufacturers specifications to honor manufacturers warranties
- Install piping, water lines, compressed air line, drain lines, and process piping systems in accordance with established standards
- Maintenance and service of drain lines, leaks, back flows, hot water systems, boilers, filters, etc. for on demand and scheduled request
- Complete site visits, site surveys, and investigate site conditions for purpose of estimating cost of installation and repair.
- Complete take off for labor and material needed for purpose of estimating cost of installation and repair
- Complete documentation, including but not limited to, timesheets, expense reports, service reports and purchase card logs
- Conduct general tasks including, but not limited to, safety training, service on-call rotation, and maintaining tools and vehicle.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro