Clinic Advisor for Mobile Veterinary Clinics
Do you want to work where you can have an impact on pet's lives? Do you enjoy working on a team in a fast paced environment that is fun AND rewarding? Do you love animals?
If that's you, Welcome to Vetco! Vetco is a veterinary service organization operating clinics in Petco stores nationwide. At Vetco, providing great service to pet parents and their 4-legged best friends is the #1 goal.
As a Vetco Customer Service Team member, you will meet your team at our local dispatch office, then travel to your assigned Petco clinic locations for the day. At the clinics, you and your team will greet the pet parents and recommend the services that will best protect their pets. The Customer Service Team will assist the Veterinarian so the services can be administered and thank the pet parent for protecting their pet with Vetco!
What do we look for in a team member at Vetco?
- Must love dogs and cats...and people too!
- Team player who thrives on supporting the team in every way
- Make good recommendations to our clients and providing exceptional customer service
- Works hard and has fun doing it!
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work in changing environments, traveling throughout our Market
- Responsible and accountable individuals
- A can-do attitude
Additional Qualifications include (Veterinary Technician-Veterinary Assistant- Customer Service- Cashier)
- Must be able to work weekends
- Veterinary experience a plus, but we will train
- Must be at least 21, Valid Driver's License and have a Clean driving record
- Able to lift dogs and equipment of up to 50lbs (with assistance)
As a Vetco Team Member, we are committed to make your job experience to be not just a fun and exciting experience but a rewarding experience as well. Our mission is to avoid illness in animals and humans through client education regarding the value and necessity of preventative veterinary medicine. We strongly encourage pet vaccination, anti-parasitic treatment and diagnostic screening for all dogs and cats. The foundation of our success lies in the strength of our commitment to treating each other, the pets we serve and their loving owners equally - with integrity, dignity and respect.
This is a part time hourly position
Job Posted by ApplicantPro