Earning potential $100k+ per year PLUS industry leading benefits, PTO, 6 Paid Holidays per year + get paid to take your birthday off, 401(k) with Company match, and a company vehicle that you can take home!!
We strive to keep our employees happy and working consistently, built from providing years of superior service and strong leadership! And we like to have fun! We throw employee appreciation events throughout the year like parking lot BBQ's, catering/food trucks, snow cone days, major prize giveaways (we just gave away $20,000 in prizes to kick-off 2022!), employee recognition awards, and more! Work hard, play hard!
What's In It For Me?
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated, on-going training, support, and career growth
- Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays per year, PLUS get paid to take your birthday off!
- Generous benefits package including Health, Vision and Dental plans for you and your family to choose from
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match up to 30%
- Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Special Program Options: FSA, EPA, Legal Services, and Identity Theft
Collins Comfort has been providing the Valley with reliable Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing, Indoor Air Quality, and Water Filtration services since 1974.
hvac, technician, tech, hvacr, install, installation, duct, refridgeration, heating, cooling, parker and sons, penguin air, george brazil, quality, precision air and plumbing, electrical, semper fi, schiller, hackney, Arizona ac, a/c, accurate air, facthvac, fact hvac, air conditioning, bumble bee ac, camelback air, shamrock, hobaica, plumbing, plumb, drain cleaning, drains, pipes, repiping, excavation, plumber, toilets, faucets, tubs, sinks, journeyman
What Will I do?
- Diagnose common and diverse plumbing emergencies efficiently and accurately and perform plumbing services
- Strong residential service experience and strong trouble shooting skills
- Water Heater replacement and repair
- Fixture Replacement (Faucets, Tubs, and Toilet)
- Drain Cleaning
- Competent use of conventional sewer machines
Do I have What it Takes?
- A minimum of 2 years residential service & repair experience (diagnosing & troubleshooting a normal plumbing system)
- Leak Location and Repair, a plus
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Provide exceptional customer service while on the jobsite
- Results driven in a high-energy environment
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently
- Ability work in hot, cold, wet climates depending on the weather