Decisive Communications is a turn-key solution based organization providing a full suite of services in the Telecommunications, Broadband & Wireless industries. Decisive provides customers versatile and carefully managed workforces in the following areas: Broadband Fulfillment Services, Fulfillment Support Services, Construction Management, Fiber Restoration, Specialty Services, Information Technology Development and Use, OSP/ISP Construction, Disaster Recovery, and Wireless Upgrades and Deployments, all designed to create an end-to-end experience for our clients. Creating an exceptional customer experience is the driving force behind our work.
Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting your career in telecom, we welcome you to our team. Headquartered in Ijamsville, MD, with offices along the east coast from New Hampshire to Florida, Decisive delivers a full suite of services in the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for a Coax Splicer, you will be a part of a team of construction professionals who produce high quality work while using specialized skills in splicing, activations, testing, troubleshooting and more to make a difference. MasTec is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Repair or splice in new lines as needed to complete the testing
• Place and install required coax cable when necessary
• Install all passive devices and coax splice cases required to house CATV equipment per customer requirements
• Troubleshooting and repair of existing Coax lines an line equipment
• Read and understand site plans, maps and diagrams needed to support the project
• Splicer overhead and underground coaxial cables
Skills & Qualifications
• 1+ year of telecommunication construction experience preferred
• 1+ year of experience in splicing, balancing and documenting CATV systems
• Ability to climb poles, ladders, and use bucket trucks as needed
• Ability to travel and work on call including evenings and weekends as needed
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to work and climb up to 35 feet
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word)
• Valid driver’s license required
Reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
#MasTecCommunicationsGroup #MasTecCommunicationsCareers #ByersEngineeringCompany #DecisiveCommunications #MasTecNetworkSolutions #QuadGen #RhinoCableServices #RJCarrollCompany #SEFNCOCommunications #WycoFieldServices #MasTecFamily