Offering repair, service, and installation for plumbing and drain cleaning, our team is looking for ambitious, skilled, and experienced licensed repair plumbers and registered drain cleaners. This is your opportunity to earn what you deserve based upon your performance, knowledge, and the satisfaction of your customers.
At Unique Services, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
This position is based out of Unique Services in Bradenton Branch located at: 13891 Jetport Loop #12, Fort Myers, FL 33913. Dispatch from home opportunities are available.
What we have to offer you;
- Competitive Compensation - Earn great $$$
- NO ON-CALL, NO OVERNIGHTS!
- Fully Equipped, Take-home vehicle and Gas Card
- Company provided Uniforms and uniform service
- Company Cell Phone
- Comprehensive PAID training
- Management that cares about your success and safety
- Mentorship from our industry leading management team
- Nation-wide company offering stability and career advancement
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays (21 days total)
- Low Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Employer paid virtual healthcare for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability and additional life insurance available
- Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, personal cell phone, etc.)
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- Must have 1+ years experience with an understanding of re-piping, sales, installation of water heaters, inspections, and repair service.
- Three or more years of professional plumbing experience, including residential repair and retrofit service.
- Experience working Service Plumbing, repair calls, in-field.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
Unique Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.