If job security, top pay, excellent benefits, and career advancement representing a well-known national brand are what you're looking for, Roto-Rooter is the company for you. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, providing excellent pay (our most experienced plumbers earn more than $100,000 per year), flexible work schedules and top benefits.
Our plumbers perform plumbing services ranging from simple faucet repairs to water heater installations and plumbing system replacements.
- Provide solutions to residential and commercial plumbing & drain problems.
- A service call begins with diagnosing problems then providing a cost estimate to close the sale.
- Make necessary repairs.
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on provided smartphone.
- Collect payment and move on to the next service call.
- A valid driver’s license.
- State plumbing license (preferred).
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Roto-Rooter offers excellent career paths for military veterans and personnel who are planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout our 86 years in business, we've learned that service training, and the military structure veterans are used to, are a good fit at our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.