Rocky Vista University in Ivins, UT has an opening for a
Adjunct Faculty - Osteopathic Principles & Practices
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
For our Part-time Adjunct Faculty employees RVU offers benefits that include 401(K).
RVU is is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Demonstrate experience and expertise in Osteopathic Principles and Practice (OPP) & Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) in the context of clinical education for pre-doctoral students, provide service to the university and professional communities and engage in innovative scholarship and research to advance medical knowledge.
Direct the education and instruction of medical students in OPP/OMM, while providing mentorship and motivation for learning, research and scholarly activity in classroom environments, clinical settings, active learning groups, laboratory experience and research opportunities. Be available for student advising, tutoring, remediation and consultation.
- Terminal degree (DO or MD)
- Good standing with all regulatory and governmental boards and agencies
- Eligible for coverage by college’s malpractice insurer if applicable.
- Three (3) years academic experience as a faculty member at a College of Osteopathic Medicine or as a faculty member in a Graduate Medical Education program, inclusive of residency
- Current Board certified or Board eligible in area of specialization.
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Qualified applicants will be contacted. There may be an additional video interview for you to complete. Please watch your email including spam and promotions folder.
Rocky Vista University, on the recommendation of the COVID-19 Response Team (CRT), implemented a mandatory vaccination policy for all employees and students effective July 1, 2021. Appropriate exemptions may be considered, and individual state laws may apply.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary. The following are essential abilities and physical requirements for all position at the University.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively with others;
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language;
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staff at all levels;
- May be exposed to short, intermittent, and /or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties;
- May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of equipment/supplies to include, but not limited to, pens, pencils, calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, etc.;
- May be required to transport oneself to other campus offices, conference rooms, and on occasion, to off-campus sites to attend meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.