*Starting rate $63,000
Advocates is seeking a collaborative, team oriented individual to join our Trauma Informed Team. The Outpatient Clinician will provide comprehensive outpatient counseling/therapy to children, adolescents, and families in need of services. Looking for candidates who welcome a creative and collaborative team atmosphere to meet the needs of individuals in the standards that represent the Advocates Way.
Advocates is seeking empathetic, compassionate, driven professionals to offer clinical support to those in need.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- Promote a balanced, healthy, safe and open environment for clients.
- Provide evaluations for children, adolescents, adults, and families
- Provide individual and family treatment to children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Coordinate collaboration and contact with client’s families, and other external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide outreach services, including those from schools and social service agencies, to clients as needed.
- Coordinate collaboration and contact with client’s families, as appropriate.
- Advocate for client’s needs within the program as well as with external agencies.
- Value collaboration and team based care.
- Being open and willing to expand knowledge.
- Maintain up to date client records including written evaluations, treatment plans, quarterly reviews, termination summaries and progress notes.
- Attend and actively participate in supervision and staff meetings.
- Ensure that clients are treated with dignity and respect in accordance with Advocates Human Rights Policy
- Provide outpatient services that provides trauma informed services that embodies the Advocates Way.
- Ability to operate telehealth platforms and utilize technology in accordance with Advocates policies
- MSW degree or MA in related field from an accredited college/university, one year of experience working within an outpatient setting, and current independent licensure of LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and access to an operational and insured vehicle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Ability to thrive in an independent role while offering and receiving team support.
- Intuitive, client-centered, supportive approach.
At Advocates, the health and safety of the people in our care, our employees, and the broader community is our top priority. Effective October 18, 2021, Advocates will require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. both doses of Pfizer or Moderna, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson.)
Advocates is committed to cultivating a diverse and welcoming community where everyone feels respected and valued. Advocates fosters a culture of inclusion that celebrates and promotes diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, partnered status, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.