IDP Education is a global leader in the international education industry which operates a number of related business lines including; international student placement; English language testing;and English language Training.We are a rapidly growing global organization with ambitious future expansion plans.
IDP Education is a publicly listed company in Australia. Education Australia, a company representing 38 prestigious Australian Universities, owns 50% of the shares in the business with the remaining 50% held by public investors.
IDP’s global team is led by Andrew Barkla, IDP Education’s Chief Executive Officer. The Global Leadership Team comprises our Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Financial Officer, General Manager People and Culture and our five Regional Directors, who are responsible for managing the complete operations within geographic areas.
Each Regional Director is responsible for the management of the P&L performance of the region, the management of the offshore network of country offices that are involved in Student Placement, Testing and English Language Training, as well as delivering outstanding service to our students, candidates, clients and partners.
We are a world leader in assisting international students find the right overseas study option for them, with a global network of more than 80 student placement centers in over 30 countries. IDP has placed more than 400,000 international students over the past 45 years.
Our experienced education counsellors are well-trained to support and provide professional guidance to international students. At IDP Education, students come first and we are committed to helping students choose the right course and achieve their desired study outcomes.
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System and is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. IELTS is the world’s most popular high stakes English language test, accepted for study, work and migration; with more than 2.5 million tests taken across 140 countries in the last 12 months. IDP has more than 400 test locations in over 50 countries.
Over 9,000 organizations, such as universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional registration bodies in 135 countries, recognize IELTS scores and rely on IELTS for education, immigration and professional purposes.
English Language Teaching
IDP Education has been involved in English language teaching since 1988. Today it runs English language schools in Thailand and Cambodia, and partners with UTS: INSEARCH in the Australian Centre for Education and Training (ACET) in Vietnam.
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.
To finalize applications, provide excellent counselling services to students, and establish a good relationship with clients to ensure smooth conversion. The position will also be involved in events, exhibitions and promotions of IDP and its affiliates/ clients
Key Performance Area
Customer service/Business acumen
· Provide counselling services and information on the AU & NZEducation and related to customers (students/parents)
· Provide accurate, efficient and quality service that exceeds customer’s expectation
· Attend to students’ queries quickly and professionally
· Attend to students’ complaints tactfully and professionally
· Maintain a high degree of response towards customers confidentially Client satisfaction
· Develop a good rapport between students and clients
· To ensure a good conversion of students for clients
· To provide local support services e.g. school visits, appointments, etc
· Maintain friendly & professional relationships with all stake holders including universities & students Quality of work
Quality of work:
· To develop a cut-off score file and ensure that it’s updated regularly
· Accuracy of information
· Ensure that the contact details of the clients are accurate and updated when there’s changes
· To maintain a good student database for follow up
· No wrong information given to students
· A close follow up with students
· Keeping in touch with new students
· Reduce number of complaints
· Increase conversions
· Good rapport and follow up with students
· To ensure students paid up through IDP when the final decision is made
· Manage to convert lead to applicant and APF as per agree outcome
· Deliver the number of APF as per set target Technical & Professional Knowledge
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
· Competent knowledge of theAU & NZeducation
· Competent knowledge of theAU & NZculture, life style and geographic region
· Competent knowledge of university courses and careers outlook
· Competent knowledge of migration rules & regulations
· Possess relevant computer skills
· Take ownership of problem and seeks timely solutions Team Work
· Common goal of achieving set targets in terms of student services numbers Communication
· Good communication skills to liaise with students and client institutions
· Daily communicate with different people at different levels in English languages
· Regular communication to the Student Services Manager of Student Services section’s work outcomes, issues,
Organization & Planning:
· Provide informative report and feedback of all marketing activities e.g. outreach, school visits to manager
· Provide respective application data & statistics to management Essential Requirements:
· Knowledge of the AU, NZand local education system
· A Bachelor’s or higher degree in any discipline (or work experience equivalent)l
· Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
· Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
· Must have the ability to work and operate in a team and demonstrate team work skills
· Good computer skills
Background/reference checkis mandatoryfor IDP upon shortlisted.