A) JOB SUMMARY
To verify the effectiveness of the organization’s internal controls and check for mismanagement, waste, or fraud. To examine and evaluate financial, information systems, management procedures, and to ensure that records are accurate and controls are adequate based on realibility and the integrity of the data.
B) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop Prepare Audit Planning Memorandum for each assignment. The memorandum includes audit objectives, audit scope, audit resources and audit schedule.
2. Identify data / information for audit and submit the request to relavent Department to conduct preliminary audit.
3. Conduct data mining, analysis and interpretation prior to audit assignment.
4. Lead the audit team, collect audit findings from team menbers and draft auidt report prior to exit meeting.
5. Coduct audit opening meeting and audit exit meeting with Audit Client.
6. Prepare audit findings and audit recommendations observed during the audit assignment and discuss with the Auditee.
7. Prepare audit report after the completion of each audit assignment and submit the report to Manager and Head of Department for review and approval.
8. Compile / organise all audit working papers (document / reports / exhibits) obtained during audit for ease reference and retieval.
9. Follow up with audit client on action plan and its completion.
10. Conduct other assisgnements when required by HOD (Investigation, Special Review, Surveillance, Enforcement Operations, Coordination and Assessment of Company Risk Management)
Puspakom Sdn Bhd (PUSPAKOM) is Malaysia's first and only comprehensive national vehicle inspection company appointed by the Malaysian Government to undertake all mandatory inspections for both commercial and private vehicles. Incorporated in 1994, we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of DRB-HICOM Berhad.
Our main roles are to conduct inspection on vehicles as to assist vehicle owners in ensuring the safety and roadworthiness of their vehicles as well as to ensure vehicle owners are in compliance with the regulations on preserving the environment via the emission test. This will be done through our strict and thorough inspection on vehicles to ensure they conform to the Government's safety and emission regulations.