We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
As a Facilities Engineer at TI, you’ll be directly responsible for building utility systems in support of a semiconductor wafer fab. TI Facilities operates over 150 different utility systems that include chemicals, gasses, variety of electrical systems, water systems, HVAC, waste, vacuum, and controls. These systems are designed to run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year without interruption, creating a state of the art manufacturing environment. Facilities works closely with TI’s manufacturing team to understand how the utility systems impact the process as well as how to reduce consumption.
• Manage requested projects and equipment installations, including project resources, schedules and budgets
• Provide technical support to the Facilities organization as a system expert over time
• Team with other engineering disciplines, management, internal customers, and suppliers to ensure projects and systems are cost effective, within budget, meet the desired design criteria and schedule guidelines
• Communicate and document the sequence of operations and design intent to others requiring information
• Provide capacity/demand analysis of utility systems and planning to support growth when required
• Provide analysis of critical utility systems to understand risks and developing solutions based on assessment
• Develop and review maintenance and operational procedures to ensure best practices are in place and documented properly
• Design and manage turnkey projects and coordinating contract work in the field
Put your talent to work with us as a Facilities Engineer – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
• Knowledgeable in HVAC system (Water and Air Side).
• Responsible to lead and manage facilities HVAC system in the plant.
• Manage, coordinate and supervise all facilities related work pertaining to HVAC system.
• To Manage the HVAC air enhancement project activities in the plant.
• Manage and implement projects including expansion project, reliability related projects and improvement projects that meets the organization goals.
• Review, calculate and plan budget for HVAC system
• To support audit requirements on the HVAC air systems.
• Coordinate and work closely with projects including
• Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership and project management skills, including time management and priority setting
• Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
• We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
• Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.