Superprof is Malaysia's leader in private tutoring and dedicated to connecting those who want to learn and those who want to teach. Our knowledge-sharing platform allows tutors and students to find each other easily and in total confidence.
Superprof was born in Paris, France on August 2013 and has since expanded around the world to 35 countries (https://www.superprof.com.my/superprof-in-the-world.html). 7 million people used Superprof in 2020 and we boast over 13 million registered tutors, teachers, mentors, and trainers worldwide, in more than 1,000 subjects: music (guitar, piano, etc.), languages, sports (golf, sports coach, swimming, etc.) and school subjects (Maths, English, Physics, etc.)
Superprof, Malaysia’s #1 tutoring network, is offering you the chance to become a private German writing tutor in Batu Gajah.
Tutoring is the ideal job for teachers, students, graduates, those who want to be self-employed, or anyone wanting to earn extra money during the evenings or weekends.
With Superprof, you can set your own rates, work from home, tutor online, and connect with thousands of potential students.
Superprof is looking for motivated and passionate people from across Malaysia (both with tutoring experience and without) to teach in 1,000+ subjects including school support, academia, languages, music, sports, arts, hobbies...
Create as many tutor ads as you like for different subjects and disciplines. Join the Superprof team by applying here and start offering private tuition to students near you, at any level and any age.
The ideal profile:
- You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
- You have a school qualification/practical experience/university degree in the subject you wish to teach
- You are patient, punctual and a good educator
- Like us, you think everyone has something special to share
- Free registration
- Set your own rates and work schedule
- Be your own boss
- Teach from home, in your local area or online
- Thousands of potential students
- Meet international people