Catalog Job Profile: Supply Chain Project Manager II
Job Grade: P03
The Catalog and Supplier Enablement Lead will drive ongoing enhancements and increased efficiency within Global Indirect Procurement Process. This person will manage indirect resources dedicated to improving Jabil’s global supply chain processes and software. This position reports to Global Catalog Manager in Supply Chain focused on Indirect Procurement. This position will use our Source to Pay platform Coupa. This job is a blend of catalog management, analysis, and technical support. This job requires the ability to interact across multiple levels of management both internally and externally with our supply base. The candidate is required to develop, implement, and measure a global catalog strategy for indirect purchase that fully meets the supply chain needs of our business units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Support ongoing catalog management activities within identified catalog items and suppliers
· Lead indirect materials classifications, technical specification analysis, and standardizations
· Analyze purchasing data and coordinate/communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure the best meet for supply/demand.
· Identify and leverage client’s company-wide spend opportunities
· Develop implementation strategy, responsibility assignments, communications plans and timeline
· Lead support for connecting catalogs, which includes testing, moving to production and issue resolution.
· Clearly define service level expectations and requirement to assess current supplier community and recommend new suppliers who can add value related to new sourcing opportunities
· Negotiate, review, and execute the implementation of contractual arrangements per company policy and business objectives
· Offer new, innovative, entrepreneurial ideas, practices and processes that drive continuous improvement to Our Company’s supply chain goals and objectives
· Ensure the efficient and timely exchange of knowledge and information within the Our Company Corporation to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Our Company organization
· Coordinate with the purchasing community to develop new processes and software that increase the efficiency of Jabil’s Catalog Management and Supplier Enablement process and allow Jabil to stay in front of our competition from a supply chain management standpoint.
· Forge successful relationships with the purchasing community to produce informed, effective software and process solutions with optimal user acceptance.
· Document and test new supply chain processes and software.
· Establish and deliver effective process and software training plans.
· Establish metrics for evaluating successful supply chain software and process implementation.
· Develop and deliver software demonstrations to the internal stakeholders.
· Evaluate and modify the tools used in the Catalog and Supplier Enablement process to ensure they meet Jabil’s business needs.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply, follow, and enforce all procedures within the company security policy.
· Create internal and external training manuals.
· High degree of flexibility and business process understanding necessary.
· Coordinate training for new team members.
· Work with purchasing teams to understand reporting needs and quickly develop reports using core Supply Chain applications
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business) with three to five years business experience as a business analyst or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum of one year experience with catalog development and supplier enablement on Coupa is required.
· Strong communication skills and negotiation skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Languages: Local language and Good English skills, both in verbal and written
· Preferable knowledge & interest in MRO materials.
Strong problem solving, analytic, negotiation, project management and people skills are a must. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, summarize information, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and, percentages. Ability to solve practical problems with limited information. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines. Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift up to 15 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area. The noise level in this environment is typically low