Pundi X is a blockchain-based fintech company that’s making blockchain tech accessible to everyone and to make everyday life better. We operate globally in 7 different countries with diverse team and skills. Most of our team members are focused in R&D sector. Our products have been shipped to over 25 countries including Argentina, Australia, Colombia, Korea, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Uganda and USA, while our app has crossed 700 000+ registered users.
We are proud to be called a community driven project as we have a very strong and engaged communities across social media platforms. We are very honored to be listed as the top 50 most intriguing emerging Fintech company by H2 Ventures and KPMG in 2018, we are also a founding member of Asosiasi Blockchain Indonesia.
We are looking for high-energy, result-driven professionals, and willing to learn people to join our team. Pundi X offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to promote cryptocurrency adoption. Join us and take your career to the next level!
You will be involved in these domains:
1. Public Chain: Develop, deploy and manage blockchains (Pundi X Chain and FXCore). You will also be involved in a new EVM-compatible chain built to support DeFi.
2. Decentralised Exchange: Develop and manage an on-chain crypto trading system.
3. Validators: Build and manage in-house validators. Manage Ethereum and other blockchain validators.
What you’ll need
1. Degree (or equivalent) in Comp Sci, Engineering or Mathematics
2. Knowledge of one (or more) domain: Go, Rust, C++ or Java, Ethereum Virtual Machine
3. Interest in building public or private blockchains
What you might want to know
1. We encourage programmers with understanding of consensus models, load balancing, cloud computing to apply,
2. We also encourage Unix, Linux Blink and Chromium developers to apply. Virtual machine knowledge is a plus.
3. If you exhibit strong technical skills, you may apply regardless of age, location, qualifications.
4. Based or able to travel to Singapore or our regional office occasionally.
Please send your CV entitled “Blockchain Developer” to email@example.com. Join us!