Technical Process Chain assessments and Milestone Previews for technologies in development & transfer for the site Kulim.Within this job, you are responsible for the complexity management for technology projects. You ensure that the interests of development and manufacturing are balanced regarding time to market and manufacturing complexity. You host a board of technical experts to identify re-use potential as value-add for the project. In addition, you co-host a technical management board which reviews technology development projects before critical milestones.
With your experience you are able to lead discussions and propose solutions on critical topics. Do you enjoy working in a world-wide team with the opportunity to shape improvements and drive changes? Do you have strong communication skills and like to collaborate with other teams and experts? If so, then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!
In your new role you will:
Organize and lead reviews with technical expert to identify re-use potentials for the project.
Organize and lead technical milestone reviews for technology & transfer projects for the site Kulim
Create a trusted environment so that issues and risks can be communicated openly and discussed constructively;
Ensure that production and development interests are balanced (time to market, production stability and quality).
Lead global technology projects involving wafer fabrication and assembly technology
Continuously improve complexity management systematic to make it leaner and faster
Define and deploy novel complexity management tools and methods
You are best equipped for those tasks if you have: -
• Successfully completed a university degree in physics, semiconductor technology, material science, chemistry or related technical or scientific field;
• More than 8 years of professional and technical work experience in the field of wafer technology development;
• Gained intercultural experience with USA and South East Asia countries;
• Profound expertise in MS Office and virtual meeting tools;
• Fluent business skills in English and German.What we offer you in Kulim - Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development- International assignments- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor- Flexible working conditions- Holiday child care- Medical coverage- On-site social counselling and works doctor- Health promotion programs- On-site gym, jogging paths, beachvolleyball, tennis & soccer court- On-site canteen- Private insurance offers- Flexible transition into retirement