The Automation Software Engineer will be responsible to design and develop control software for a manufacturing or automation machines on various platform eg. PLC, PC based solutions. This position need to be able to familiarize with different hardware that will be used in an automation machine and required to integrate them into part of the software solution.
- Familiar with various hardware devices frequently used in an automation machine (servo motor, barcode scanner, etc.)
- Design and develop PLC/PC based solutions based on requirements.
- Provide technical support in control software related issue.
- Hands-on in testing and commissioning of automation machines.
- Prepare documentation for user manual, FAT, SAT requirements.
- Work with different stakeholder within company to achieve quality delivery of machine.
- Work with different 3rd party suppliers to ensure timeline is met.
- Education Background : bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related technical field required.
- Experience :
( 2-3 years of experience in using PLC control software (OMRON, Beckhoff, etc.).
( 2-3 years of experience in using Visual Studio development software. (C#, C++).
( Experience in robot based programming will be an advantage.
( Great troubleshooting skills in related to software programming.
- Phone allowance
- OT allowance