Salary Range: Rs. 12,000-18,000 per month + Incentives
Work From Home: No
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A Customer Service Representative works with clients who have complaints, orders, or require information about products/services purchased from the organization. They also provide solutions that fit those individualized situations and prioritize the customers’ needs at each step of the process.What are the duties and responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative?
A Customer Service Representative is the first person most customers communicate with when they have a problem. The Customer Service Representative must handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions for customers, and follow up to resolve any issues their customers experience.What makes a good Customer Service Representative?
A good Customer Service Representative must have excellent communication skills since they will be speaking directly with customers. Also, they must have a strong understanding of their company’s products and services to address customer questions. They should also have a pleasant attitude to de-escalate potentially hostile customers and need to work in a fast-paced environment.Who does a Customer Service Representative work with?
Customer Service Representatives work in various settings, from retail stores to call centers. In most cases, a Customer Service Representative works on a small team under a Customer Service Manager.