Job Title: Property Maintenance Surveyor
Location: London & surrounding areas. Hybrid remote
Salary: £185-£250 Per day
Job Type: Full time
Carry out inspections, and identify appropriate remedial works including damp issues and inspections following reports of disrepair.
You will need to be polite and organised, with excellent communication skills. Provide customers with clear, accurate and timely information, and ensure they receive a positive experience.
Manage our team of in-house tradespeople to ensure a quality job every time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of construction is essential, including building defects and regulations
- Technical knowledge in building maintenance and repairs and contractor management
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication
- Possession of a valid driving license
Monday - Friday. 8am - 4.30pm
HNC/NVQ/HND qualification or similar professional qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- BSc (Hons) in Construction or Property Management
- Member of a relevant body such as Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor or Chartered Institute of Building
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Project Surveyor, Building Surveyor, Property Surveyor, MCIOB, MRICS, MCABE, Building Services Surveyor, Construction Project Surveyor, Building Contracts, Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, Property and Facilities Surveyor may also be considered for this role.