Location: Kolkata (This job is Not Remote, hence requires re-location to Kolkata)
Mandatory Experience: 5 to 8 Years in Core Fund Accounting (Experience in Property Funds/Real Estate Funds is Preferred, Hedge Fund/Mutual Fund is considered as well)
Mandatory Criteria To Apply:
- Must have Mandatory 5 to 8 Years in Core Fund Accounting (Experience in Property Funds/Real Estate Funds is Preferred, Hedge Fund/Mutual Fund is considered as well) (Please make sure your detailed experience reflects in your resume)
- Experience in Calculation of Fund CUVs, Fund quarterly distributions and Preparation of Fund annual financial statements, Regulatory Reporting.
- Should have a valid passport as the resource might travel abroad for Training.
- Should have Excellent Communication & Cognitive Skills.
- Must be comfortable with Work From Office mode, so if not from location, must be open to re-locate to Kolkata.
What You Will Do:
- Calculation of Fund CUVs, Fund quarterly distributions and management fees
- Preparation of Fund annual financial statements
- Capital Management and compliance reporting
- Fund associated regulatory reporting
- Preparation of Finance inputs to Investor reporting
- Undertake the Fund Annual Budget process in support of the relevant Business Partner
- Deliver tax compliance obligations including annual returns, monthly BAS, Quarterly tax calculations
- Support and collaborate with the internal and external valuation teams as required
- Other activities as per Fund requirements
- Liase and provide support to the Funds Business Partners, API Funds Lead, Transactional Services and Owners in the provision of financial reporting as required