Architect- Mobile Platform
Hands on Architect, with focus on Android side.
• BE in Computer Science or Engineering from a top tier school.
• Minimum of 7+ years of experience developing complex applications
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a technical leadership role including architecting end-end mobile applications
• Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast mobile applications.
• Lead and participate in producing deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA) to high quality standards.
• Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features. Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
• Drive Test Driven Development throughout the lifecycle of the application. Write and execute unit, functional and integration tests. Perform and support system-level troubleshooting.
• Execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
• Act as a technical advisor to application development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing mobile applications.
• Proficient with software development using Java for both cloud & mobile applications.
• Strong understanding & experience with Design patterns, Data Structures
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
• Familiarity with ad integration, cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration(Jenkins)
• Comfortable working in agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it.
• Drive architecture and technology choices for the mobile products.
• Ability to lead mobile projects through the complete development lifecycle.
• Ability to lead and mentor a group of engineers.
• Passionate about delivering high quality user experience.
• Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.