Experience: 3+ years
· Understanding the diverse industries and articulating the business value of the self service solutions to business users
· Capturing and updating opportunities for the sales funnel
· Maintaining and building strong relationships with customers to increase customer satisfaction
· Matching customer business objectives with the self service solutions that deliver value to the customer
· Conducting opportunity risk assessments and forecasting
· Developing account plans, customer opportunity plans and presenting high quality, professional presentation and proposal materials
· Coordinating resources to ensure all activities of pre-sales, installation, services and follow-up are completed on time and with superior quality.
· Very high degree of customer orientation. Own customer issues till closure and resolve them working through the internal system of the organization.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and energetic ICT sales professionals with a global market leader; remuneration will be based on skills and relevant experience. Ideally, you will be degree qualified, relevant SI Solutions experience from IT&T Industry background. You should be are able to work independently and with low, direct supervision. We are looking to fill this role immediately so if this is of interest apply online below.
AGC Networks and Black Box have come together to create a Global Solutions Integrator representing the world's best brands in Unified Communications, Data Center & Edge IT, Cyber Security and Digital Transformation & Applications including SimpleEdge and Technology Product Solutions (TPS) to evolve the customer's digital landscape. AGC's ability to tailor solutions across quadrants is strengthened through delivery of seamless customer support services.
By providing best in class customized solutions across the globe, AGC is the customer's trusted go-to technology solution integrator to architect, deploy, manage and secure their IT environment to accelerate their business. With dominance in India in the Enterprise Communication space, the combined entity is a strong player in the U.S and Europe markets and has a 4,000 strong team base serving clients worldwide through an expanded offerings portfolio and an extended geographical reach across 30+ countries including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and SAARC countries.