Requirement : Sr. Hybris Developers & Technical Leads
Job Code : 1851784
Experience : 4- 10 Years
Work Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore , Chennai , Pune, Gurgaon, Noida
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in Hybris eCommerce platform
- Provide support for built-in connectors, data hubs between Hybris & SAP
- Strong experience with high volume B2B/B2C eCommerce systems
- Good Experience on Backoffice Customization.
- Working experience on Hybris v1811, v1905 experience.
- Strong experience with J2EE application servers
- Experience with modeling techniques, such as UML or BPM
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources, in clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with agile software development techniques
- Design and develop application architecture for Hybris e-Commerce project.
- Analyze business and IT challenges and design a comprehensive solution that integrates smoothly
- Design for reliability, availability, and scalability
- Maximize re-use across programs and projects
- Mentors and coach team
- Work with other Architects to ensure enterprise and cross-program architectural cohesion
- Review of all technical deliverables and to maintain high quality of deliverables .
Mentoring and coaching the team for technical delivery.`