Role: Major Incident Manager
Note: No Visa sponsorship available. Only candidates with valid Right to work will be considered.
Role: The aim of this role is to handle and restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimise the adverse impact on business operations, ensuring that agreed levels of service quality are maintained. Manage and coordinate Major Incidents and incident resolution.
- Manage high priority, complex incidents which require cross system team engagement.
- Coordinate the implementation of workaround solutions across various run and build teams.
- Own the overall process for high priority and major incidents in order to minimise the impacts on the business from urgent and severe incidents.
- Act as an escalation point from the 1st Line support teams and the Service Manager.
- Reduce service downtime through effective Incident Management
- Manage expectations from multiple channels affected by incidents, such as the branches divisions
- Overall accountability for incident monitoring
- Hold suppliers / 3rd parties to account according to contractual obligations with regard to resolving incidents and providing appropriate information and date to restore service.
- Ensure incidents are documented and communicated effectively and accurately, according to standards set by the client.
- Has appropriate level of knowledge of specific relevant Incident Management methods
- Strong Experience of ITIL - Incident Management
- Change management, Release management, Problem management
- Knowledge of application(s) under responsibility and underlying infrastructure
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Experience in an application or infrastructure development or support role at a similar level
The company: Wipro is an exciting organisation to work for. We ranked as a Top Employer as part of the Top Employer Institute annual listings. We were assessed on several key HR practices including Diversity and Inclusion. This is accompanied by exciting business growth in the last six-quarters coming into 2022.
Benefits:You will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business. The benefits include;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%
- Extra holiday purchase
- 4x life insurance policy
- Private medical insurance (50)
Equal Opportunities:Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome.