Experience : 3 to 4 years
- Experience in System Testing and System integration Testing for Automotive/Embedded Products.
- Maintenance of Hardware’s and System Integration test environments(Contact with vectors in case needed)
–must have knowledge on Vector Tools, Canoe, Canape, Measurement Techniques
- Good knowledge on CAN, CAN FD, LIN ,UDS, XCP communication.
- Strong experience and knowledge on Automotive/Embedded testing in SIL or HIL.
- Shall able to understand the system requirements and derive the test cases.
- Good debugging skill in test system interface issues and SW issues.
- Basic knowledge on Autosar architecture with different layers.
- Familiar with software development tool chain like ALM, SCM, RQM, DNG or equivalent similar tools.
- Adhere to automotive safety standard ISO26262 and ASPICE standard.
- ISTQB certification and automotive ECU testing process knowledge.
- Collaboratively work within the team and different domains.
Additional with below skill would be of advantage:
Testing of Radar/Dasy based driving assistance systems (features towards automated driving)
· Specification and implementation of test cases according to feature requirements
· Maintenance of Hardware in the Loop (HiL) test environment
· Execution of tests on system level in HiL environment
· Interpretation of test results and cooperation with software developers during failure analysis
· Systematic documentation of results
Experience with test equipment’s and test environments
· Basis programming skills STRONG Python, C/C++
· Experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe)
· Knowledge of automotive communication protocols (CAN, Flex ray)
· Knowledge of test methods (e.g. ISTQB certificate)
. ADAS/Sensor Experience/HIL experience with Test concepts(Python must)
Degree in Electronic and Communication/ Computer Science similar background in software development
3 to 4 years of experience in System Testing with HiL knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.