Freeman Webb's mission is to cultivate a caring and professional environment, which stresses honesty, hard work and the importance of serving our clients' interests as if they were our own.
Freeman Webb Company is currently hiring a Maintenance Supervisor to oversee the general maintenance of our apartment communities. We are looking for a hands-on, self-starter, troubleshooting and budget minded person who enjoys helping customers and leading and motivating people.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Oversee and manage the maintenance budget.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
- Manage and train the Service Technician and Groundskeeper staff effectively.
- Additional duties as assigned.
$1000 Sign On Bonus!!
- A minimum of 3 years' Maintenance Supervisor experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. EPA & HVAC certification is required.
- CPO certification is required.
- Knowledge is Yardi is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies within rotation.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A valid driver's license and auto insurance is required.