Full Time Licensed Nurse Assistant for a Residential Facility in Effingham NH
At Granite Recovery Centers, we do things differently. Our workforce are not just employees, they are members of a large, diverse, mission and values driven family who are collectively committed to changing and saving lives affected by addiction. We celebrate being an Employer of Choice committed to providing a recovery friendly and equal opportunity workplace.
The purpose of the position of Licensed Nursing Assistant is to assist Nursing with any and all medical duties within the scope of practice. LNA is supervised under Registered Nurses and reports to the Director of Nursing/Assistant Director of Nursing.
- Organizes and ensures completion of shift task lists
- Promotes a culture of positivity, accountability, communication, and cohesiveness within and across department(s)
- Perform thorough searches of clients' rooms and belongings and inventories belongings accurately when appropriate
- Assist Housekeeping in keeping client rooms and the work environment sanitized and free of garbage, used food and potentially hazardous waste, ensure clients have clean clothing and bedding
- The ability to make decisions and find alternative solutions to problems
- Document nutrition hydration and ADL concerns when necessary
- Ensures consistent communication with the nursing staff on duty
- Shift is an overnight position from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. to include Saturdays
- Provide clients with access to fluids, snacks, and meals
- Routine maintenance and storage of medical supplies and equipment
- Monitors milieu activities and ensures safety
- Assists with obtaining vital signs and reporting abnormalities to the nurse on duty
- Communicating effectively in written and oral form
- Quick screening and documentation
- Proven competency with LNA role
- Successful completion of a New Hampshire State approved Nursing Assistant course or its equivalent
- Licensed as a Nursing Assistant in the State of New Hampshire
- CPR certified
- Time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must meet then maintain all pre-employment requirements which includes reference checks, applicable state and national required background screening, 10 panel urine drug screen, DMV check, insurance (if applicable), and license/credential verifications
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
Granite Recovery Center is committed to helping people achieve lasting sobriety through comprehensive care and compassionate support. Founded by and staffed with individuals in recovery themselves, we treat residents with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our Canterbury center provides individualized care and evidence-based clinical approaches in an environment that promotes healing.
Granite Recovery Center is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.