This role has variety with day to day running of the administration/accounting department and reporting of dealership financials.
Duties will include:
- Control of Dealership accounts payable – processing invoices, payments, etc.
- Control of Dealership accounts receivable – reconciling accounts, debtors, incoming payments etc.
- Control of warranty payments, fleet claim payments, hold-back payments and assisting with reconciling
- Control of Credit card processing, reconciliation and payment.
- Ensuring administration processes are documented and followed by all relevant staff
- Produce accurate monthly P&L’s for the dealership.
- Ensure that all dealership deals are processed and finalised within timeframes
- Ensure process of bank transfers for creditors and payouts are followed.
- Sign off weekly payroll payouts/wages reconciliation for the Dealership.
- Reconcile major balance sheet accounts – bank, debtors, vehicle inventory, hold-back, warranty.
- Ensure dealership tax and statutory requirements ie BAS, Superannuation, Payroll Tax, FBT are prepared and paid.
- Ensure all monthly commissions for managers are calculated correctly and together with HR/Payroll ensure all commission and bonus structures are documented for all staff.
- Ensure that banking and administrative procedures are followed for the dealership.
- Ensure all queries or banking discrepancies are followed up.
Essentially the successful applicant must have:
- Previous Automotive Dealership experience
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of the ERA (dealership management system).
For the right person we offer secure employment, a great team environment and management support.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Superior People Recruitment are a leading Melbourne Employment Agency