Candidates who are PLANNING or are WILLING to relocate from PERTH to BUSSELTON are highly encouraged to apply.
A Great Opportunity exists to hit the ground running in a well established, BUSY club.
- Employed or contractor role available
- Receive Ongoing Support and Training
- Suitable for entry level candidates
We're obsessed about operating at the highest level and employing industry leading staff to support our amazing community of members. We're looking for that special someone who would LOVE to come and join our Fitness Coaching Team. We're looking for an individual who is a team player and a people's person.
Qualifications & experience
- Have a "can" do attitude and a willingness to learn
- A good understanding of sales and/or customer service or a willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- Passion for health and fitness
- Min Certificate III & IV in Fitness or Equivalent Bachelor of Ex Science or other
Tasks & responsibilities
- Deliver high level 1 on 1 sessions
- Opportunity to deliver group sessions
- Conduct fitness consultations and new member sessions
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services
- Actively seek to 'wow' members and potential new clients
- Conduct Back on Track session to re-engage members
- Join one of the top performing Anytime Fitness Clubs in a professional, fast paced atmosphere.
- Gain free access to industry leading training and technology to assist in building and RETAINING your client base
- Receive exclusive 1 on 1 mentoring and sales training from an external coach
- Connect to a vast membership base with a high member to trainer ratio
- Uncapped earning potential for the right, hard-working candidate
- Assistance with marketing and the development of you service offerings