Canterbury League Club is seeking motivated and enthusiastic General Purpose Cleaners to join our friendly and supportive team on a casual or part time basis.
In this great role, you'll be responsible for maintaining a clean and comfortable environment for all our members and guests.
Canterbury League Club's mission is to create memorable experiences for our members and guests. We do this by having world class facilities and talented employees who make the visit to our venues iconic and memorable.
We are in the business of offering unparalleled service to members, their guests and patrons. Since our inception in 1956, we have proudly become known as one of the most progressive and successful club groups in NSW.
About the Role…
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Maintaining general cleanliness of all service areas including smoking areas
- Assisting with patron enquiries/requests and providing accurate Club information
We are seeking energetic and customer-focused General Purpose Cleaners to join our friendly and supportive team and ensure an exceptional level of cleanliness is maintained throughout our Gaming Floor.
To be successful in this role you need to possess the following:
Skills & competencies:
- Previous experience in a similar role (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to learn
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Exceptional grooming and presentation
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to multitask
- High-energy individual with a positive attitude and eager to perform to the best of their
- Ability to understand Canterbury’s products and service offerings
- Flexibility to work a rotating 24-hour, 7-day roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
Experience and Qualifications:
- Current NSW RSA & RCG competency card
- Right to work in Australia
If you have the drive and passion for creating memorable experiences and would like to join a talented team, we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please
Canterbury League Club is not able to offer sponsorship or work visas.