As an Experienced Beauty Therapist with LCA Rouse Hill, your role will include providing cosmetic services such as laser hair removal, skin treatments, skin needling, medical-grade peels, microdermabrasion and Kleresca.
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy or preferably an Advanced Diploma of Dermal Therapy/Science
• Minimum 2 years experienced in a clinical environment
• Technical skills in skin assessments and treatments
• A Laser Safety Officer Certificate is desirable but not essential
• Punctual, organised, immaculately groomed and highly discreet
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut, and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program for all employees
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and product
• Top performers get invited to our annual black-tie Gala Dinner, held at a surprise location every year
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
• With 185 + Australian clinics + UK and New Zealand, we love to offer careers pathways as we expand