If you are reading this and want to take the next step in your professional career we encourage to read and apply to this advert right now….
dnata is one of the most recognised ground services companies in the world and we are looking for motivated, passionate, team focused and energized employees, to complete the job on hand and to deliver on the promises to our customers. Does this sound like you? If so read on….
We are currently recruiting Ramp Service Delivery Agents and Cargo Service Delivery Agents for the Perth Operation. These positions are permanent part time positions with a minimum of 20 hours a week. dnata is proud to offer on the job training and up skilling. This allows for opportunities for career progression and professional development!
A few of the key responsibilities for a Ramp/Cargo Service Delivery Agent are;
- Forklift driving;
- Working in and around aircraft and on the apron;
- Loading and unloading of cargo in a safe and efficient manner;
- Manual Handling - lifting baggage with a maximum weight of 32kg per piece;
- Loading and unloading of all cargo and passenger aircraft;
- Safely operate forklifts as required;
- Anticipate and resolve problems;
- Liaising with internal/external clients, management and other relevant parties, as required;
- Follow direction during shift to achieve required timely aircraft scheduled departures;
- Accurate data entry and processing of import/export information utilising the dnata operating systems;
- Correct processing of all cargo handling documentation; and
- Perform cargo handling duties using automated cargo handling system packing/unpacking ULD's and loose cargo, as directed.
Below are some of the key attributes that we as dnata are passionate about and see as important:
- Safety first mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Strong team player
- Passionate about developing skills
- Proven reliably
- Flexible “can do attitude”
- Customer focused
- Respectful to others
- On the job training
Remember if you are passionate to develop your aviation career and becoming a key member of the dnata team at Perth International Airport this is your chance!
dnata Pty Limited is culturally diverse and inclusive workplace. All successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date.