Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Operating Room Nurse - Up to $20,000 Bonus
Overlake Hospital in Bellevue, WA is adding OR Circulating Nurses to their Inpatient Surgery Team (IPS). Overlake is a 17 suite OR which performs Open Heart, Cardiothoracic, Neuro, Spine, Orthopedic, Bariatric, Robotic, Vascular, Gynecological, Urogynecologic and General Surgery procedures.
Our OR Circulating roles are a combinations of inpatient and outpatient procedures are performed on a mainly adults, averaging 850 procedures monthly. Specialty team based OR nursing is our foundation for providing consistent, knowledgeable and experienced staff to meet our customers’ needs.
Why Join Overlake?
- Up to $20,000 bonuses
- THANK YOU bonus to all staff
- Free Parking & Free ORCA
- Top pay rates
- Great benefits
- Commitment to quality
- $10,000 for profession development/future training
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- Current experience in the operating room as circulator, with competency in a scrub role preferred.
- CNOR certification preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
Overlake has been recognized as Workplace of the Year by Seattle Magazine and designated as one of the Top Places to Work. We are also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.