Proudly owned by Australian Farmers
McLean Farms is a family-owned agri-business with a reputation for quality. Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, motivated, possess a strong work ethic, and be a team player. This role is a full time position for the right candidate.
To be successful in one of these roles, you will possess the following attributes:
- Valid HC Licence is essential;
- Demonstrated mechanical knowledge and experience, with the ability to troubleshoot breakdowns, would be highly regarded;
- Regular physical activity is involved, and therefore a robust physical nature is required to successfully fulfil this role;
- Be prepared to work cooperatively as part of a team, but be able to work autonomously when required;
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to work co-operatively with internal and external contacts;
- Willingness to adhere to all health and safety, bio-security and operational requirements;
- Competent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be reliable, punctual and motivated;
- Good attention to detail;
- Effective organisational and time management skills, with the ability to carry out a range of different tasks.
You may be required to work reasonable overtime to meet operational demands.
To proceed with employment shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a Pre-employment functional assessment and Drug and Alcohol testing.
Mclean Farms conducts random drug and alcohol testing across it's sites
You must not have any birds, pigs or poultry at home, and you must not regularly come into contact with birds, pigs or poultry in order to work at McLean Farms.
Please ensure that you have read the Bio-Security Document on the right hand side.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia in order to apply.