Join an Australian Owned Multi-National Transport CompanyBus Driver (Transit Systems Victoria Pty Ltd)
About the Role
Transit Systems (Victoria) are looking for Full Time Bus drivers.
Work close to home, all shifts are based out of our WEST FOOTSCRAY depot.
Be part of a GREAT team!
We have a variety of work available, including OVERTIME!
Benefits of working with Transit Systems
- Access to discounted travel discounts across Australia
- Staff Referral Incentive - refer your friends!
- Convenient Western Suburbs location
- Fabulous team!
- Willing and able to work a variety of shifts including AM, PM, Weekends and Public Holidays
- Great communication skills
- Be a great team player
- Demonstrated commitment to Customer First philosophy
- Safety is your number one priority
- Ability to think on the go
- Be computer literate
Qualifications & Experience
- MR or above Australian driver's license.
- Driver accreditation.
- A valid Working with Children Check.
- A good driving history
- Experience driving commercial passenger vehicles.
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year experience as a bus operator.
If this sounds like your dream job, APPLY NOW!
How to Apply
Click APPLY and fill in as much information as you can for your application, paying close attention to each question.
We are requesting a copy of your resume with necessary qualifications, background and experience.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.