Progress prospers with inspiration and curiosity. For 30 years Miltenyi Biotec has been developing products and services that are used in basic research, translational research and cell therapy. Today we are a team of more than 4,000 scientists, physicians, engineers, marketers and numerous other specialists. At Miltenyi Biotec, innovative ideas are being turned into cutting edge products. Together, we are passionate about driving biomedical progress towards curing severe diseases.Your role
- As a member of our NK cell team, your work focuses on the preclinical research of NK cell-based immunotherapy against cancer.
- Your responsibility ranges from isolation, cultivation, and genetic engineering of primary human NK cells to the in-depth functional characterization of the antitumor activity in vitro and in vivo.
- Your work can be the basis for the preclinical data packages towards clinical trial applications.
- You will plan your experiments and carry them out independently, working closely in a team and in collaboration with other research groups. You will also create protocols and reports and present your data in our company-internal meetings.
- Your ideas will influence the further development of our innovative technologies for the treatment of serious diseases.
- You have a Master's degree in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry or a related field and have gained solid background in the field of immunology.
- You are experienced in flow cytometry analysis and cell culture (preferably with lymphocytes), as well as in basic molecular biology methods.
- You are always willing to learn and incorporate new concepts and ideas, especially in the field of human biology.
- Ideally, you already have initial experience in the genetic modification of human cells and in vivo experimental work with mice.
- You have very good organizational and analytical skills.
- Your curiosity, motivation, teamwork spirit and very good knowledge of English round off your profile.
What we offer
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in the development of technologies with a secure future
- Cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels
- A collegial corporate culture and flexible working hours enable time management on your own terms
- Personalized employee development program: specialist and personal training courses provided by our own training academy
- Diverse corporate benefits with regard to employee health, sport, and staff events
If you have the skills and qualifications for this position, please use the link to send us your details (application letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates).
Please give us some idea of when you can start and your salary expectations.