Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 13,000 skilled professionals operating in 69 countries. With an enterprising culture
and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized
research; and thought leadership consulting.
· Undertake duties as directed by Regional operations manager & Regional EHS Manager.
· Ensure the Project Safety Plan is maintained and adopted on site.
· Undertake regular review of health and safety performance in the project and work with site team to ensure that standards are communicated and followed on site.
· Conduct regular health and safety inspections at site and circulate the report and recommend for improvements. Provide corrective actions for implementations and follow-up on timely closure of Inspection points.
· Compile and submit monthly health and safety performance report at the end of each month to the Project Lead and keep track on all EHS statistical data.
· Establish and communicate site emergency plan and procedures and to carry out review and update in regular intervals.
· Maintain & assist site team for development of project HS risk assessment to establish the level of controls before work commences.
· Monitor and ensure that all visitors to the project have signed the site attendance / visitors register and are always escorted unless they have been formally inducted.
· Ensure any hazard / complain raised related to EHS is correctly investigated, rectified and closed along with hazard recording.
· Maintain & monitor the inspection & test plan of all plant & equipment’s on site.
· Provide information, technical advice and support to construction teams on EHS related issues.
· Maintain & disseminate statistical information regarding incidents near misses and injuries to all concerned.
· Ensure that all incidents occurred on site are reported on timely manner and provide necessary support to site team on incident management.
· Participate on incident investigation with recommended action plan and timely closure to prevent reoccurrence.
· Maintain all necessary EHS documents as per standard process.
· Review and ensure First Aid arrangements in the project.
· Ensure to provide timely & constructive feedback to project lead on competency level of EHS performance of contractor’s and vendors on site.
· Conduct and monitor site EHS training as required for all members on site.
· To ensure that all latest legislation, code of practices, standards and procedures related to EHS are communicated to all concerned.
· Assist site team to review EHS considerations for selection of contractors, sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers.
· Facilitate possible EHS escalations to Regional operations managers and Regional Safety Manager before escalation from client and maintain client relationship.
· Ensure that team discipline is maintained at site.
BSc/ Diploma / BE in engineering or technology with Post Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognised institute of India