Lead Product Designer - LeadSquared for Education Location: Bangalore
Reports to: Sr. Product Manager
One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the CRM space, LeadSquared empowers organizations with the power of automation. More than 2000 customers with 2.1 lakhs+ users across the globe utilize the LeadSquared platform to automate their sales and marketing processes and run high-velocity sales at scale.
We are backed by prominent investors such as Stakeboat Capital, and Gaja Capital to name a few. In our latest round of Series C Funding from WestBridge Capital, we raised $153bn, making us India’s 103rd Unicorn! We are expanding rapidly and our 1400+ strong and still growing workforce is spread across India, the U.S, Middle East, ASEAN, ANZ, and South Africa.
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
Engineering @ LeadSquared
At LeadSquared, we like being up to date with the latest technology and utilize the trending tech stacks to build our product. By joining the engineering team, you get to work first-hand with the latest web and mobile technologies and solve the challenges of scale, performance, security, and cost optimization. Our goal is to build the best SaaS platform for sales execution in the industry and what better place than LeadSquared for an exciting career?
Education is our top vertical, accounting for about 60+% of our revenues. Our goal is to be a global leader to drive the whole admissions process in colleges, universities, career schools and other educational institutes.
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer to work in our LeadSquared for Education vertical.
The role will involve:
- Creating information architecture, user flows, wireframes, and low-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Creating simple UX solutions to complex business problems
- Collaborate with Product Managers, other UI/UX Designers, Engineering team, and Business stakeholders to build innovative products to solve problems of various User personas in Education
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Product Designer primarily in web and mobile applications
- Deep understanding of UX principles, Usability techniques, and UI patterns
- Exceptional in conceptualizing human-centric Information Architecture and User Flows
- Highly skilled in creating wireframes and storyboards to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Experienced in conducting user research and incorporating research findings in building intuitive designs
- Expert in creating wireframe specifications (complete with annotation) for developers to implement
- Experienced in designing UX from scratch as well enhancing existing UX
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in Figma or Sketch
- Experienced in collaborating with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and Developers to see an idea through conceptualization, design, validation, and development
- Exceptional in communicating design concepts effectively to different stakeholders in the organization.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fast paced environment
- Accelerated Growth & Rewards
- Easily approachable management
- Work with the best minds and industry leaders
- Flexible work timings
If this role sounds like you, then apply with us! You have plenty of room for growth at LeadSquared.