Roles & responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in Roku is important
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Develop cutting-edge Roku video streaming apps for OTT
- Responsible for the technical design and development of advanced video streaming consumer applications with backend integrations and SceneGraph component customizations to meet user satisfaction.
- Deliver app solutions across the entire app life cycle – prototype to build to test to launch to support
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends and Device / OS / IDE updates
- Optimize performance and stability as well as non-functional aspects such as logging
- Hands-on experience in designing channels using Roku, understanding the key UI and design principles, and handling remote-control buttons.
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating Roku app custom UI controls, high-performing API integrations, advanced state management, cross-device support, and performance optimization.
- Complete knowledge of SceneGraph components, XML configuration, handling application events, event loops, threads, and controlling screen layouts.
- Usage of Roku advertising component, Roku Ad Library and Roku pay.
- Integration of Roku analytics and Google analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of BrightScript.
- Familiar with using VS or Eclipse with Roku-plugins with make file utilities to create build and deploy.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Share the updated copy of CV to email@example.com