TFC Poultry is a family-owned business with a purpose to build a family culture for all those we influence to lead a healthy, balanced life. TFC Poultry is currently expanding and opening our second poultry production plant in Winchester, Virginia.
The Production Supervisor will manage the resources of production by adhering to SOP's while continuously creating improvement.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Management of all thigh deboning operations, including processes, personnel, and equipment
- Create team value
- Continuously cultivate their personnel's knowledge and skill
- Align communication between all departments
- Recognize and communicate factors that constrain team members from achieving their maximum efficiencies and effectiveness
- Review production data and identify strengths and weaknesses
- Jointly create strategies to address the necessary changes
- Schedule production based upon production capabilities and customer demands
- Conduct employee reviews and provide feedback to allow growth and learning
- Promote personal and company image throughout the community
- Conduct oneself in a positive professional manner to all