At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments. As one of the world’s leading wine companies, our award-winning portfolio includes beloved brands such as Hardys, Grant Burge, St Hallett, House of Arras, Mud House, Jam Shed and many more. We are one of the largest wine producers in the world – we’ve been around since 1836, and our portfolio has won a total of 8,846 international wine show awards in the last decade.
About the role
The driving force behind our business is our people – we have over 1,500 staff across Australia, the UK, Europe, Asia, South Africa, New Zealand and the Americas, and every one of us is passionate about making the ordinary extraordinary through our amazing wines.
We are now recruiting for Casual Cellar Door Host at Petaluma Woodside!
This role will work shifts across a 7 day week, including occasional weekend work. We offer an attractive salary (Monday to Friday) plus generous weekend penalties.
As a Cellar Door Host, you will passionately deliver an exceptional wine experience to visitors at the Petaluma cellar door, showcasing some of Australia's finest wines, Petaluma and Croser.
Key responsibilities include:
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience to cellar door customers, acting as tour guide, experience host and tasting guide
• Operate the cash register, including daily opening, closing and balancing duties
• Promote wine club membership to visitors and sign new members
• Undertake daily housekeeping duties to maintain the cellar door appearance
• Restock the cellar door and stock room
• Pick, pack and dispatch wine orders for customers
• Assist with the management of our social media and digital marketing channels
• Manual handling activities
What you'll bring:
• A genuine interest in wine and the ability to passionately convey our brand history
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of day-to-day cellar door or retail operations
• Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word,Excel,Outlook
• Knowledge of EDM software (desirable)
• Cellar door, wine and/or hospitality experience (highly desirable)
• Tour guide or stage performance experience (highly desirable)
What you can expect:
Accolade Wines will provide you with the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
At Accolade Wines our name is our motto, so here’s to you … and here’s to your future.
Simply click the link below to apply