Location: Thane (Work From Office)
Who are we looking for:
- We are looking for a smart and dynamic person, who is passionate about helping students realise their dreams by guiding them in making judicious & informed decisions about their future.
- The successful applicant would thrive in a challenging role, and be a great advisor to both the students and their parents. We would like to invite people who have worked in or would like to work with progressive organizations, as part of a successful team to come and join us.
- If you think you would enjoy working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization, you are the right person for us.
Top 3 Daily Tasks:
- Consultative Sales Closing on the Phone.
- Updating CRM.
- Strategizing and updating the sales process.
Minimum work experience required:
- 2+ years of telephone sales closing experience is required.
Top 5 Skills you should possess:
- Excellent communication skills (English) and interpersonal skills.
- Telephone Closing/Sales Skill
- Self-starter and ability to execute high-velocity closures
- Ability to work in a low supervision but high ownership environment.
- Genuine interest in helping people succeed.
What would you be expected to do:
- Upon joining, you will go through a training program where you will be taught counselling and selling skills.
- You would then be assigned a manager to help you get answers to your routine, day-to-day questions.
- Once settled, you would be expected to counsel students on the phone on the basis of the knowledge and training imparted to you at the time of on boarding.
- The counselling will lead to sales through warm calling, engagement of students, suggestive selling, and sharing of course knowledge.
- You will be documenting all the sales by creating or updating records
- You will also have to get in touch with the colleges and impart knowledge about the course to the students when necessary.