· Proven experience of working in and delivering enterprise solutions built on at least one of the major cloud providers like Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
· Proven technology champion in working with relational, Data warehouses databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases. Experience/Knowledge in working with NoSQL databases and can create E2E pipelines.
· Highly Experienced in building and optimizing complex queries. Good with manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
· Proven Experience in working the data engineering technologies and ADLS, ADF, Azure Databricks & Delta Live Table, Azure SQL, Key Vault, Azure Synapse, Power BI. Your experience in handling big data sets and big data technologies will be an asset.
· Proven champion with in-depth knowledge of the scripting languages: Python, SQL, Spark-SQL/ PySpark. · Practical knowledge of Kafka to build real-time streaming data pipelines and applications that adapt to the data streams.
· Very Good understanding in Data Foundation initiatives, like Modelling, Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Data Maturity Assessments and Data Strategy in support of the key business stakeholders.
- Roles & Responsibilities ·
- Be self-motivated, innovative, and very good in taking up new initiatives and driving them to closure. · Communicate skillfully with both technical developers, architects, and business stake holders. · Understand well- data foundation initiatives like data modelling, data quality, data governance, data maturity assessments and data strategy in support of the key business stake holders. · Work with source control technologies (such as GITHUB, Azure DevOps)