Job Description – Systems Engineer (Contact Center)
● 5+ years of experience in upgrading and supporting database engines such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL in a large high-availability production environment residing on Amazon RDS.
● Experience with high availability Postgres 11, 12, 13, and 14 databases.
● Experience supporting AlwaysOn Availability Groups, ETL, SSRS, and SSIS.
● Strong knowledge of SQL query writing and optimization.
● Familiar with Oracle internals and procedural language (PL/SQL).
● Strong working knowledge of optimization, troubleshooting, and supporting NoSQL databases on Linux.
● Must be results-driven, able to multitask, and have the ability to execute efficiently on a variety of projects concurrently in an agile environment.
● As a senior in an operational role, the position requires availability for non-business hours deployments and on-call coverage.
● Familiarity with working on cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services.
● Knowledge of MSFT Azure database technologies
● Experience and comfort using both Linux and Windows.
● Experience with Bash, PowerShell, Python, or comparable scripting languages.
● Familiar with Agile methodologies, and use of tools like Google workspace, Jira, GitHub, ServiceNow .