MaxxTrader is a Product Based Organization, a subsidiary of SGX(Singapore Exchange), MaxxTrader's EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker dealers and hedge funds – to better-connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
We are all-in-one platform that covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
We are looking for-
You are experienced and talented Technical Analyst with great technical and client management skills. At MaxxTrader you will be the main point of contact for our clients.
You will both support the MaxxTrader suite of software and interact with our clients to understand their needs, design technical solutions and implement them, alongside the MaxxTrader development team.
You may not have all the answers, but you are willing to go the extra mile. Does this sound like you?
The successful candidate will take on the following responsibilities:
· Implement solutions for integrating MaxxTrader products across multiple clients. This usually involves overall software deployment along with support and maintenance of the client system.
· Support the MaxxTrader products at the client sites on an ongoing basis. This requires the candidate to learn the business requirement and implement them for both backend and frontend of the system.
· Constantly build tools and scripts to automate the installation and troubleshooting of the system.
· Manage the overall client setup and work as technical managers for the accounts allocated.
· Come up with New Product/Enhancement Ideas based on the experience with the clients and assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements.
· Take ownership of specific modules within the system and work on fixing bugs and making enhancements in those modules, thus contributing to the product release process.
· Ability to bridge communications between the IT and business customers, teaming with colleagues of different departments.
· Bachelor's Degree in Technology or higher with at least 3 to 6 of work experience as a software engineer
· In-depth knowledge of Unix/Linux, Shell/Perl/Python, C/C++, Java.
· Excellent communication skills
· Motivation and self-determination to learn and grow
· Ability to work and cope in a challenging environment
· Well organized work habits with attention to details
· Recommendation - Knowledge of banking domain (capital market), knowledge of FIX protocol - good to have
About the Team:
As a part of Client Services Team we are responsible to provide seamless services to all our clients that includes Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds etc. The team is responsible to service our clients technically by implementing, designing, and supporting our products. We also work closely with the Development, QA ,IT and Sales team to provide inputs from the technical point of view. The team has the opportunity to build in- depth understanding of the FX market and develop skills around different technical aspects of Front, Middle and Back office systems used across the financial domain globally.