Role: UI/UX designer
We are looking for an exceptional UI/UX Designer who will be instrumental in charting the course of our product development. The role would work towards creating an interactive & intuitive UI that ensures optimum human-technology interaction through our multi-faceted product for our multi-lingual users. The incumbent should independently manage the entire design process from brainstorming, research, prototyping, testing and measurement. The role entails working closely with cross-functional stakeholders like Product, Marketing & Engineering through the entire end-to-end journey of a user’s interaction with our product & processes, ensuring the end product is usable & accessible by all.
This is a full-time role & is based out of our Bengaluru headquarters.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand, execute & refine design requirements to develop layouts & templates for UI.
- Exhibit empathy towards the end user, be mindful of various design systems and continuously produce high-quality designs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards etc. and meticulously convey project plans to management & team members.
- Proactively create feedback loops & ensure effective implementation of designs as planned.
- Execute designs that meet both business and user goals effectively.
- Analyse customer data regularly to enhance user experience.
- Use design to provide a uniform customer experience across devices (mobile, web, tablets etc.), channels & mediums.
- 2+ years of working experience in creating and implementing UI/UX design.
- Effectively work in high-speed start-up environments to create high-performing interfaces for websites and mobile apps.
- Ability to effortlessly multi-task & deliver several high-impact projects.
- Proficient in various visual design and prototyping software like Adobe creative suite, Figma etc.
- Ability to effectively solve problems & seek user data wherever necessary.
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills.