About The Company:
Orion is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm. Headquartered in Edison, NJ, we have a global team of 6,200+ associates, with engineers in 13 major delivery centers across North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. For over 25 years, Orion has been solving complex business problems for our clients. Our transformative business solutions are rooted in digital strategy, experience design, and engineering, empowering our clients to operate with agility at scale.
Our mission is to serve as an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, experience design, and domain expertise. Our business has more than tripled over the last three years. We have grown aggressively both organically and inorganically, adding new clients, complementary skills, domain expertise, and strengthening our global footprint.
In India, our delivery centers are based in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore and Kochi. Please get in touch for building an exciting career with one of the fastest growing technology organizations.
About the role:
With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in pure sports related data analysis and reporting’s, expects to articulate the analysis information in a layman’s language to explain what is going up and down. Need to understand the data, depict it back to customer, explain it and summarize it how is the targeted platforms used, behaved, performed and what are the rea of improvements. You should be evaluating the latest trends in sports, the rules in sports, competitors in our domain and propose the same back to your reporting person and team.
Need to work with technical team, business analysts, end users, client stakeholders and company leadership. Reports and artifacts should be ready on demand to explain.
Doing sentimental analysis of data and predicting the near future is also a critical part of the role. This will gain a forecasting measurement which customer in sports love by.
Expectation from the Role:
· Should be a good follower of Sports (Football, Cricket, Hockey, Racing, Tennis, Badminton)
· Should R&D all sports rules, statistics, competitors, rating mechanism
· Generate reports via Google Data studio or Power BI
· Understand the audience report and behavior reports in Analytics world
· Know how to present conversion report
· Help dev team embed the analytics listening scripts
· Report to leadership/client how analytics drives in business gains using data you already tracked
· Focus on Sports data analytics, Not normal analytics world
· Which data coaches use, which data players use, which data fans gets, all should be segregated
· Communicate effectively and own all analytics data
· Should know how to track ? when to track ? What to track ?
· Do sentimental analysis by tracking data from platforms like Hotjar, Twitter, facebook etc
Sports knowledge (Football, Cricket, Tennis, Baseball)
Google Analytics 4
Python / R
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Google Tag Management (GTM)
Google Data Studio
Good to have Skills:
English Premier League and UK County knowledge
Grassroots football structure and rules
Experience in working with UK clients
Graduation / Post Graduation in Sports analysis or Sports Institutes
Years Of Experience:
From_5 years__ To_10 years__
Chennai, Kochi, Coimbatore, Mumbai